All children from FS1 (Nursery) to Year 6 are expected to wear school uniform at all times.
Our school uniform consists of:
- White polo type shirt (No slogans, except for school logo)
- Bottle green school sweatshirt/jumper/cardigan/fleece or plain sweatshirt/jumper/cardigan (No slogans)
- Black/dark grey trousers or skirts/dress
- Green and white check summer dresses
- Appropriate black footwear, such as fully black trainers, flat enclosed shoes
- Only stud or small sleeper earrings are to be worn. Watches are the only jewellery items that should be worn.
- Book bag
To purchase logoed items please contact on vortex on 01226 249 748
Fill out this form or alternatively visit the store:
Vortex Clothing Co.
Unit 2/3, Grange Lane Industrial Estate,
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 5AS
All children should have PE Kit consisting of:
- A plain white t-shirt or polo shirt
- A pair of dark plain shorts
- A pair plimsolls or trainers
Children can also wear a dark tracksuit top and bottoms or jogging bottoms when they have PE outside.
PE is a mandatory lesson in school and children who do not have the correct kit will be required to do PE in kit borrowed from school.
Earrings should ideally be removed for PE or be covered with tape.
Earrings must be removed for school swimming.
Please make sure your child has their PE kit in school every day.
We recognise that children like to wear modern hairstyles; however, extreme examples are not acceptable, especially those with words shaved in them.
Jewellery on PE Days
As a general rule, children should not wear jewellery for reasons of safety and the practical care of valued possessions. However, if children have pierced ears they may wear small studs only. All children must either remove their own jewellery for PE or cover their earrings yp with tape. We cannot accept responsibility for any jewellery or personal items that go missing or are broken.